frequently asked questions
The first step is to call and do a screening. During business hours, Monday through Friday please call (270) 900-0373.
- Aetna Better Health KY
- Aetna Commercial
- Anthem Commercial
- Anthem Medicaid
- Cigna Commercial
- Kentucky Medicaid Passport
- Humana Commercial
- Humana Medicaid
- United Healthcare Community Plan
To ensure our residential treatment services are accessible to patients lacking healthcare coverage, we offer self-pay options and will help you get signed up for insurance if you need it.
No visitors are permitted until further notice, due to our enhanced safety measures during the COVID-19 Pandemic. However, extra telephone privileges are being granted.
Cell phones are not permitted during 30-day residential treatment. There is a telephone sign-up sheet that must be completed the night before to make a call for the next day.
- Clients may have one 10-minute phone call per day.
- Calls may be placed between 4:30 PM – 7:50 PM.
- Business calls (Sponsors, Lawyers, Probation and Parole, Insurance, and Sober Living Homes) may be placed during the day during free time at the discretion of the staff.
Cell phones are permitted after your 30-day residential treatment when you step down to the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Items may be mailed anytime, drop-offs are very limited at this time due to COVID-19.
It depends on what the drop-off is, and if the clients are allowed to have it.
Please reference the approved list of items that clients are allowed to have while in treatment, this list is directly in the response below.
Please address all mail to our main office for proper distribution:
Name of Client
C/O The Commitment House
723 Hawkins Drive
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
If you have further questions, you may call us at (270) 900-0373, send us a message on Facebook or email us at email@example.com.
- 7-14 days’ worth of clothes appropriate for treatment (no tank tops, ripped bottoms, or short shorts)
- Shower shoes
- Laundry detergent*
- Personal hygiene items* (unopened)
- Non-perishable snacks (you will not have access to a refrigerator, but you may use a microwave).
- Coffee (unopened)
- Money for vending machines
- Medium-sized lock for a locker
- Prescription medication in correct containers (subject to approval and assessment by our medical team)
- Release papers from jail (if applicable)
- Bedding provided
Yes, you may bring unopened cigarette packs or cartons. You are allowed to smoke in designated smoking areas.
Still need help?
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.